- No Weapons on Fairground property.
- No animals inside the buildings except service animals.
- No food/drink sales on property. (except by approved caterer)
- Event will go on Rain or Shine.
- Parking and Access to Loading Areas: Ample free parking is provided for the event. We strongly advise all of our guest not to leave valuables in plain sight in the passenger compartment of your vehicle. Things such as your GPS, purses and your purchases should be secured out of sight or in your trunk. Antennas, where possible, should be removed. We make every effort to keep your possessions secure even to the extent of having extra Law Enforcement on site. Orlando HamCation assumes no responsibility for items left in vehicles.
- Vendors are required to park their vehicles in the gated vendor parking area outside of the east gate.
- Guests parking in such a way as to block other vehicles may be towed at owner’s expense. Parking adjacent to buildings is for vendor and staff loading and unloading only. Guests are not permitted to park in these areas nor to enter or egress buildings through loading areas or doors
- Guest disputes with vendors: Most of our vendors have been with us for years and have an excellent track record in dealing with our guests. However, from time to time disputes may arise. All transactions are between the vendor and the guest. Orlando HamCation® staff assumes no responsibility for or role in dispute resolution. All issues must be settled between the guest and the vendor.
- Personal Transportation Vehicles: Personal transport vehicles, including Segway’s, are permitted on the fairground premises, but NOT within any structures. A copy of any personal transport vehicle liability insurance listing said vehicle MUST be given to the HamCation staff at the RV check-in location prior to operation on premises. These rules do not apply to our handicapped guests with (Electric) wheelchairs and scooters.
- By attending HamCation, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending HamCation®, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Orlando Amateur Radio Club, HamCation®, American Radio Relay League, Central Florida Fairgrounds and Expo Park or any of their directors, officers, employees, contractors, vendors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. The Orlando Amateur Radio Club will follow all Federal, State and Local guidelines.
VENDORS shall hold harmless/indemnify the Orlando HamCation, its agents, representatives, officers, directors, and the Central Florida Fairgrounds from all liability, loss, claims, suits and/or judgments arising from VENDOR'S negligent or intentional wrongful acts or omissions. Orlando HamCation disclaims responsibility for injury to any persons resulting from VENDOR negligent or intentional wrongful acts or omissions.
Limitation of Liabilities
Under no circumstances shall the Orlando HamCation or any affiliated entity have any liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential loss or damages such as, without limitation, lost profit or revenue, loss of use, increased costs or expense, or claims resulting from agreements of VENDOR and third parties. VENDOR at all times remains solely liable for penalties, liquidated damages, indemnification of the Orlando HamCation and others.
Acts of God
Orlando HamCation shall not be liable for delay or nonperformance attributable to war, fire, flood, acts of God, acts of third parties, terrorism, acts of governmental authorities, accidents, work stoppage, riot and disobedience, equipment breakdown, or other measures beyond our reasonable control.
East, West and North Halls
- Each booth is 10 feet long and 10 feet deep with commercial draping. Included are two 8-foot tables, two chairs, 40-inch sign with your company name, 120 VAC / 500-watt power and 24-hour security.
- Spaces are on a first come, first served basis.
- 10’ x 10’ booths are $425.00 before December 1st and $450.00 after December 1st.
- Payment in full must be made by December 1st to guarantee reservations. Reservations not paid for in full by December 1st will be canceled and spaces will be made available again.
- All reservations, tickets, vendor badges and paperwork will be held at Commercial Check-in. Nothing will be mailed in advance. A confirmation will be emailed once space is confirmed.
Advanced Shipping and Staging
We are working with our vendors to provide the most economical way to advance ship and store your displays. Exhibitor kits will be mailed in early January with the appropriate shipping information for advanced shipping.
- Tables are reserved on a first come - first served basis.
- The cost per 8-foot table for the entire weekend (3 days) is $65.00 before December 1st and $70.00 after December 1st. The price includes one uncovered table and one chair. You must purchase a HamCation admission ticket for each person entering the Fairgrounds.
- Set-up time for Swap Tables is Thursday; 7 am to 7 pm, and Friday; 7 am to 9am.
- Swap Tables opens to the public at 9am on Friday.
- Not all tables have electric so be specific when requesting.
- Payment in full must be made by December 1, to guarantee reservations. Reservations not paid for in full by December 1st will be canceled and spaces will be made available again.
- All reservations, tickets, vendor badges and paperwork will be held at Swaps Check-in. Nothing will be mailed. (NO EXCEPTIONS) A confirmation will be emailed once space is confirmed.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged because of the tremendous popularity of the Orlando HamCation and tailgating.
- Tailgaters are permitted to enter on Thursday February 10th at 7am till 7PM. Tailgaters are responsible for marking their space with markers of some kind, roping off or leaving tables in the space. In the same way, spaces must also be indicated as taken on Friday and Saturday evening if you plan to return the next day. Remember, not all tailgaters participate the entire three days. Available spaces will be reassigned on Saturday and Sunday.
- Spaces are approximately 20’ x 20’ and are $55.00 before December 1st and $60.00 after December 1st for the entire weekend plus admission ticket. (admission is $15.00 before December 1st and $20.00 after December 1st).
- Please note that a tailgater who stays in their space overnight must pay the overnight/RV fee of $40.00 before December 1st or $45.00 after December 1st per night plus the price for the tailgate space.
- All reservations, tickets, vendor badges and paperwork will be held at RV/Tailgate Check-in. Nothing will be mailed. (NO EXCEPTIONS) A confirmation will be emailed once space is confirmed.
- Advanced reservations are highly recommended for the all Orlando HamCation® events. Most years we filled to our capacity quickly.
- Reservations rate is $40.00 per night before December 1st or $45.00 per night after December 1st per night. This rate includes water and 30amp electricity. For 50-amp power connections, the rate is $50.00 before December 1st and $55.00 after December 1st, if available.
- No hook-up locations will be guaranteed even with an advanced reservation.
- Bring ample water supply hoses and power cords, you may be several RV spaces from the electrical and water connections.
- Locations are assigned on a first come - first served basis when you arrive.
- If you intend to meet someone and be near their RV then you MUST arrive together.
- NO RV check-ins before Wednesday at 2:00 pm.
- RV gate will be open from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm, Thursday. Absolutely NO check-ins after 7:00 pm. Gates will be locked.
- All RVs must be off property by 11:00 am on Monday. There will be no onsite security after the show ends on Sunday.
- Important: No overnight camping is allowed outside the gates on Fairgrounds property per the Fairgrounds management. Any vehicles found to be doing so are subject to towing by police order. This includes arriving before Wednesday. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE WEDNESDAY MORNING.
- Each person must also have a HamCation admission ticket. Tickets may be ordered along with your R.V. reservation.
- All reservations, tickets, and paperwork will be held at RV/Tailgate Check-in. Nothing will be mailed. (NO EXCEPTIONS) A confirmation will be emailed once space is confirmed.
- There is a dump station on the property. NO DUMPING at the dump station without a hose.
- The RV entrance is through the SOUTH GATE, which is the Fairground's Main Entrance, located at 4603 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32808.
- Advanced ticket price is $15.00 before December 1st or $20.00 after December 1st. Envelope must be postmarked by December 1st to receive advance ticket pricing. Envelopes postmarked after December 1st will pay $20.00 ea.
- People ordering advance tickets ONLY either by mail or online will have their tickets mailed to them if order is received before 12/31/2021. Orders received after will be held at the Will Call window. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- If you are unable to have tickets mailed to you because you are traveling, you may request that the tickets be held at the Will Call window for you.
- Will-Call tickets will be at the EAST ticket booth; this is near the handicap parking area. There will be a window dedicated to just Will Call.
- Tickets are $20.00 at the gate for the entire three (3) days. Parking is FREE.
If you require any additional needs while at HamCation, i.e. additional chairs or tables please contact your area Chairman for assistance. ALL REQUEST MUST GO THROUGH YOUR CHAIRMAN FOR ACCOUNTABILITY REASONS.
Orlando HamCation® has a standing refund policy. No refunds unless requested at least 10 days before the show starts. Refund requests need to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the discretion of the HamCation® chairman to execute any and all refunds.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, callsign, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Mailing Address: Orlando HamCation, P.O. Box 574962, Orlando, Florida 32857 USA, ATTN: Webmaster
These RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. ANY AND ALL CHANGES WILL BE REFLECTED IN THIS DOCUMENT, ONCE THE CHANGE APPLIES.